Cristine Allison Broker/Realtor
a bit about me:
- I grew up an Army brat, moving at least nine times and attending 12 different schools by the time I graduated high school, so I know a little about moving and how important it is to find a place to call home!
- After attending college in Virginia I married my high school sweetheart and looked for the perfect place to raise a family. We decided on Raleigh and moved here 20 years ago. We absolutely love this area and don’t intend to ever leave, although a beach or mountain house is hopefully in our future!
- I had the pleasure of working for Special Olympics North Carolina for 12 years, the last nine of which as Senior Vice President, planning and running events and managing a statewide staff of 18 program and sports directors. I truly loved the organization and the way it felt to make a difference in the lives of the athletes and their families.
- In 2007 I got the opportunity to stay home and raise my three children which I have thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated! Of course I also stayed busy volunteering with just about every organization that touched my family, from Wake County Schools to Girl Scouts to Springdale Recreation Club! I also found time to start my own tennis business (Tennis Chick) and develop a serious tennis habit.
- Now that my kids are growing older, I’m excited to start a new chapter in real estate. I look forward to directing my passion and energy towards finding and selling homes for others who want to call the Triangle home! I’m especially excited and very lucky to be working with my friend and fellow volunteer, Angela Drum, who is the best there is!
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
- NC Real Estate Sales License, February 2016
- NC Real Estate Brokers License, April 2016
POST LICENSE COURSES:
- Contracts & Closings
- Special Topics
- Broker Relationship & Responsibilities
- Code of Ethics
BOARD OF REALTORS:
- RRAR – Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- NCAR – North Carolina Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- TMLS – Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Claudia Mann – Raleigh, NC
Cristine Allison is one of the easiest people to work with. She listens intently, gives great advice and the results speak for themselves. Our home in Raleigh sold in one day in literally hours and we are confident that Cristine and the Angela Drum team had everything to do with that. I highly recommend using Cristine for any residential real estate transaction. Not to mention she is a really great person as well.