Carey Rivers Broker/Realtor
- I have lived in the Triangle Area in several locations for 16 years. I was born in Great Falls, Montana and moved back to NC a few days later when my father was discharged from the Air Force.
- I am a North Carolina girl. I have lived all over the state but primarily Eastern NC until my move to the Triangle. My hometown in Greenville, NC and I am proud to be a Pirate! Go ECU!
- I spent the first few years after college teaching elementary school and education for children is a passion of mine. I have 3 children of my own, all school age so I try and stay very abreast of things with Wake County Schools and preschool programs in the area.
- I spent 13 years in medical sales and am very well versed in the medical community in the Triangle Area for many areas of medicine.
- I am extremely involved in various community organizations and activities and pride myself on having a pulse on the Triangle.
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
- Angela Drum & Team 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Triangle Business Journal Top 10 Agents
- Fonville Morisey Realty, Masters Club 2011, 2012, 2013,2014
- Company-Wide Sales Team of the Year 2011, 2013,2014
POST LICENSE COURSES:
- CRP, Relo Certified
- Luxury Certified
Stacy – Raleigh, NC
As a first time home buyer, I was extremely nervous about the process of looking for and buying a home. Carey helped me every step of the way by answering all my questions and giving me great advice on how to get an offer accepted in a very competitive market. Her advice lead to my success in getting a wonderful home! She also had a great team of people to recommend to me to ensure that my closing was on time - and it was. I was shocked by how smoothly everything went! I would highly recommend Carey Rivers as a realtor!
Melody – Raleigh, NC
Carey is awesome! Very knowledgeable and helpful. This was our first time buying a house and didn't know anything going into this process. Carey helped us every step of the way and when we had some issues pop up near closing, she expertly navigated us through them and got things done! Thanks so much, Carey! We are loving our new house!!
Richard and Patricia Edge – St Clairsville, Ohio
Carey did a super job finding us just the right house. Not only were we doing this long distance, we also had many special needs which had to be difficult. Also the fact that. The market was so hot! 2 or 3 offers on every place of interest. Thanks for everything.
Brad and Ashley Lewis – Maryland
Carey has been beyond our expectation as a realtor and now friend. She made the process of finding a new home in North Carolina effortless and we truly trusted her throughout the whole process. She provided us with suggestions, a different view point and an honest answers when buying our first home. With the help of Carey and Fonville Morisey, my husband and I were able to find our dream home and ready to pick up our roots in Maryland and settle down in North Carolina. We can't thank you enough Carey for everything you have done! You are great at what you do!
Donna Sisto – Raleigh, NC
From the moment you returned my call while on vacation in Hawaii with your family, to the text messages checking on my well being, I've been very impressed and thankful for the first class service you have provided me throughout this process. I couldn't hope for a better outcome than what I experienced with Fonville Morisey. Sold my house in one day at full ask and purchased the house of my dreams. Just one month later, I'm enjoying my new home! Thank you Carey for helping it to go smoothly. You're my go to realtor forever!